Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Amit & Melissa 08-30/31-08






















































Amit & Melissa held their two day extravaganza at the Omni Resort at Champions Gate in Orlando..I have been doing this a long time and if I have ever met two people that belong together it is this couple..I had met Amit years ago at previous weddings I had worked and we always joked around with each other..I always found him to be a fun guy which is great during a wedding when some people can be stressed..Having met Melissa when we shot the engagement photos I found her to be such a sweetheart with a constant smile..
A lot took place over these two days and these pictures tell a little bit of their story..I have to thank them for treating me like family!!! They made my job so easy because they went out of their way to work with me under a pretty strict timeline..So once again thank you guys!! Their story is like a fairy tale starting from the way they met..May your fairy tale last a lifetime..
The Omni did a great job as well as everyone else involved..The entertainment was provided by Fredrick the Entertainer and as always he kicked butt..